12 April 2011

Lord Budhha


Realized souls have kicked aside all the wealth of the world. King Ashok killed so many women's husbands, and the women themselves were preparing to fight the king. Ashok said, "No, I won't fight you women. I won't take up weapons against women." The king then thought, `Alas, what have I done! I have wiped out so many people. If I would save rather than kill, what a noble reputation I would have.' After that he met a Buddhist monk, and through the Buddhist monk his mind was completely changed. That same king who slaughtered thousands of people said, "I take the shelter of Buddha." The way to unify society and realize of peace really is with the great souls, but mankind doesn't know it. You should know what that essence is, that thread of love by which all are tied. In the company of saints such a technique exists.


www.manavdharam.org